uCSS is made for crawling (large) websites to find unused CSS selectors.
Features of uCSS include:
• Find unused CSS selectors, given a HTML code base.
• Find duplicate CSS selectors (also when no HTML is given).
• Count matches for each rule.
• Follows links (crawl), within the given domain.
• Give information about server responses, redirects, etc. while crawling, allowing you to find e.g. dead links. More Info »
By setting up a config file, uCSS can also:
• Do login, and visit pages both as a logged in and logged out user.
• Exclude specific pages and/or subfolders.
• Visit specific pages instead of, or in addition to, crawling.
uCSS is written for Node. It can be used both as a library and as a command line tool.
Please note: uCSS is currently in beta. There will be bugs, docs may be outdated, and functionality may change.