ThingSpeak™ is an IoT analytics platform service that allows you to aggregate, visualize and analyze live data streams in the cloud. ThingSpeak provides instant visualizations of data posted by your devices to ThingSpeak.
- - ThingSpeak is the most popular Web-based alternative to Ubidots.
- - ThingSpeak is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Ubidots.
Opinions about ThingSpeak as a Alternative to Ubidots
Formerly known as Project Brillo, Android Things is Google's IoT (Internet of Things) platform to build connected devices for a wide variety of consumer, retail, and industrial applications.
- - Android Things is the most popular Android alternative to Ubidots.
The Android Things console is no longer accepting new projects, and will be turned down for all existing projects on January 5, 2022
Beebotte is a cloud platform providing key building blocks to accelerate the development of the Internet of Things and Real time connected applications. Beebotte supports REST, Websockets and MQTT to connect anything and everything in real time.
- - Beebotte is the most popular Windows & Linux alternative to Ubidots.
t6 is an Api ("oriented-Data") + mobile application (PWA) to connect physical Objects with time-series DB. JWT token secured over SSL (https) + signed payload, t6 api and can be used On Premise/SaaS.
- - t6 IoT is the most popular Mac, Android Tablet & Self-Hosted alternative to Ubidots.
Xively brings meaning to the Internet of Things through cloud based services that simplify and accelerate the creation, deployment, scaling and management of compelling products and solutions. It is a visualization, collection, and data analysis service for Internet enabled...
- - Xively is the most popular commercial alternative to Ubidots.
AskSensors is an IoT platform designed to be the easiest application on the market. You can connect your sensors easily, manage connected devices in real time and analyze the acquired data over the cloud.
- - AskSensors is the most popular SaaS alternative to Ubidots.
Cloud data platform and API for the Internet of Things. Existing IoT Services either send data directly from edge devices to the cloud or pass row data through gateways without processing. In both cases, high volume data traffic is carried between edge and cloud.
- - iothook is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to Ubidots.
This platform is aimed at enthusiasts who have a basic knowledge of Internet of Thing (IoT) devices. M2mlight.com is a free basic platform service for IoT devices. You can store your cameras, sensors, actuators and alerts data in the cloud.
Brydge's foundational 2-way cryptographic communication and ledger technology powers connected applications that are 50x faster, 90% cheaper to maintain, and function with 100% uptime.