ThingSpeak™ is an IoT analytics platform service that allows you to aggregate, visualize and analyze live data streams in the cloud. ThingSpeak provides instant visualizations of data posted by your devices to ThingSpeak. With the ability to execute MATLAB® code in ThingSpeak you can perform online analysis and processing of the data as it comes in. ThingSpeak is often used for prototyping and proof of concept IoT systems that require analytics.
ThingSpeak Key Features More Info »
ThingSpeak allows you to aggregate, visualize and analyze live data streams in the cloud. Some of the key capabilities of ThingSpeak include the ability to:
- Easily configure devices to send data to ThingSpeak using popular IoT protocols.
- Visualize your sensor data in real-time.
- Aggregate data on-demand from third-party sources.
- Use the power of MATLAB to make sense of your IoT data.
- Run your IoT analytics automatically based on schedules or events.
- Prototype and build IoT systems without setting up servers or developing web software.
- Automatically act on your data and communicate using third-party services like Twilio® or Twitter®.
To learn how you can collect, analyze and act on your IoT data with ThingSpeak, explore the topics below: