The most popular alternative is OnTopReplica, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 12 alternatives to TurboTop so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting TurboTop alternatives are DeskPins (Free, Open Source), Always on Top (Free), SmartSystemMenu (Free, Open Source) and DM2 (Free, Open Source).
- A lightweight application that provides a real-time thumbnail replica of any window of your choice.
- DeskPins can be used to make any application topmost, that is, to keep it above all other windows. Just grab a pin from the DeskPins icon in the system notification area (a.k.a.
- Always-on-top is the free utility that allows any program window to stay on top of all other windows even when it does not have the focus.
- SmartSystemMenu extends system menu of all windows in the system. It appends next custom items to menu:
- DM2 provides several Windows enhancements that may help in every-day work.
- PinWin is a minimal Windows system tray application that allows you to pin any windows to the top of the screen with one click.
- PowerMenu is a small application that some extra menu items to the windows control menu in addition to the standard "Close", "Maximize", etc options.
- Easly set any window on top, just move the mouse to the top area of the window. a small button will show up - click on it and you will see the 'SET TOP' option. In addition you also have 'SET OPACITY', 'CLICK THROUGH', 'SET DARK' and more!.
- Simply double-click programs systray icon, and then left click the title of the window wanted to be Always on top....
- browser window always on top.