GnuCash is personal and small-business financial-accounting software, freely licensed under the GNU GPL and available for GNU/Linux, BSD, Solaris, Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows.
- - GnuCash is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to TurboCASH.
- - GnuCash is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to TurboCASH.
Receipts is ideal for collecting and managing receipts for tax, expenses, preparation of bookkeeping and also private finances. The automatic recognition of amounts, date and other values as well as the self-learning classification according to contacts and categories make the...
Quicken is Americas #1 personal finance software. Make money management easy. Take control of your personal finances.
- - Quicken is the most popular Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to TurboCASH.
- - Quicken is the most popular commercial alternative to TurboCASH.
The most popular version of Americas #1 small business financial software helps make your business more profitable.
Xero is beautifully designed accounting software that lets you manage your small business finances anywhere, anytime.
- - Xero is the most popular Web-based alternative to TurboCASH.
FrontAccounting is a simple, but powerful, system for the entire ERP chain and covers:
HomeMoney is advanced budgeting and money tracking online service for personal and small business use. It lets you seamlessly synchronize your day-to-day financials with Homemoney.
Express Accounts is a very simple to use and easy bookkeeping & Accounting software. Document and report incoming and outgoing cash flow including sales, receipts, payments & purchases.
GNUKhata is a Free Accounting Software which can be deployed by both profit making and non-profit making organisations.