TrueCrypt Alternatives for iPhone
TrueCrypt is not available for iPhone but there are some alternatives with similar functionality. The most popular iPhone alternative is Cryptomator, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to TrueCrypt and nine of them are available for iPhone so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting iPhone alternatives to TrueCrypt are AES Crypt (Free, Open Source), Boxcryptor (Freemium), KodeFile (Free) and Zed! (Freemium).
- Cryptomator provides transparent, client-side encryption for your cloud. Protect your documents from unauthorized access.
- AES Crypt is an advanced file encryption utility that integrates with the Windows shell or runs from the Linux command prompt to provide a simple, yet powerful, tool for...
- Boxcryptor is an easy-to-use encryption software optimized for the cloud. It allows the secure use of cloud storage services without sacrificing comfort.
- KodeFile is an innovative key-on-demand encryption app that's easy and simple to use. You no longer have an excuse not to encrypt your sensitive documents, photos and videos. Few clicks...encrypt any file. Few clicks...share any file's encryption key.
- Zed! protects your personal and sensitive data in encrypted archives on e-mail, on USB sticks and in backups.ENCRYPTION
- Your personal document lock box. Securely stored and always at hand.
- DriveLock File Protection lets you encrypt your files with state-of-the-art encryption using AES-256.
- Sookasa transparently protects files across the Dropbox cloud and linked mobile devices, while preserving the native Dropbox user experience on Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.
- With Secure Filebox you can securely store, organize, share files and have secure discussions (beta) behind a wall of encryption.