TruckX - Electronic Logbook Alternatives
Sagisu is a cutting-edge app that streamlines freight transport coordination, replacing complex load boards for truck freight. It provides reliable, real-time freight data and coordination for enterprises around the world.
- - Sagisu is the most popular Web-based, Android & iPhone alternative to TruckX - Electronic Logbook.
- - Sagisu is the most popular commercial alternative to TruckX - Electronic Logbook.
HOS 247 is the Top-Rated ELD Logbook solution you can rely on. Prevent hours of service violations with easy-to-use FMCSA-approved electronic logging devices. Manage/edit logs easily. Get highly-rated multilingual driver and fleet manager support.
- - HOS247 ELD Logbook is the most popular iPad & SaaS alternative to TruckX - Electronic Logbook.
HOS247 ELD Logbook Features
Free board of Truckloads, Best place for shippers to post loads and for truckers to get loads.
- - Tu Carga is the most popular Windows, Mac, Linux & Android Tablet alternative to TruckX - Electronic Logbook.
- - Tu Carga is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to TruckX - Electronic Logbook.
Tu Carga Features
e-Logbook is a free interactive online GPS / IGC track viewer. It allows you to visualize a GPS / IGC track on an interactive 2D topographic map with flight analysis features.
This app is also installable on FireFox OS mobile phones.
Freight-Pal is a simple and inexpensive way to ship any package up to 150 lbs. anywhere in the United States. Our goal is to modernize the shipping industry using modern.
Find freight loads and empty vehicles on the go with the Returnloads.net app. Over 90,000 live loads across the UK every month. The app also turns your mobile into a tracking device so you can track your fleet vehicles at all times.
Manage loads. Drive profits. No matter what hat you wear, Truckstop.com provides load boards, TMS software, cargo insurance, truckload payments, spot market rates, and other freight solutions.
Ally TMS is smart freight management and collaboration platform, enabling brokers, shippers, carriers, agents and other stakeholders collaborate on a freight.
America's most popular app for truckers. Right now thousands of truckers all over the country use the app to discuss the best truck stops, available parking nearby, weigh stations status, fuel prices, and more. Join the community.