Free online GPS / IGC track viewer with flight analysis features.
- Free • Proprietary
- GPS Navigation Service
- Flight Simulator
- Map Service
What is e-Logbook?
e-Logbook is a free interactive online GPS / IGC track viewer. It allows you to visualize a GPS / IGC track on an interactive 2D topographic map with flight analysis features.
- Entirely free to use (and will always be)
- View track on a 2D topographic map with the possibility to interactively zoom in/out and pan
- Graph altutudes vs. time
- Interactively follow the track records
- Basic information about the track: Start and end times, duration, minimum and maximum altitudes
- Detailed analysis per phase: Type (left, right, transition, mixed); Duration; Altitude gain; Vertical velocity; Ground distance; Lift/Drag glide ratio
- Summary statistics: Percentage of time spent and average altitude gain per phase type
Information for gliders, if available:
- Glider type
- Competition id
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review
CategoriesTravel & Location • Sport & Health • Games
Recent user activities on e-Logbook
- Maoholguin added e-Logbook as alternative(s) to TruckX - Electronic Logbook
- Ugotsta added e-Logbook as alternative(s) to Tacview
- tomh2092 added LogbookMe as an alternative to e-Logbook
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review