Treegle Dictionary AlternativesDictionaries and other similar apps like Treegle Dictionary
GoldenDict is an open-source dictionary program for PC computers that gives translations of words and phrases for different languages. It allows use of several popular dictionary file formats simultaneously.
Suggest and vote on features
- - GoldenDict is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac & Linux alternative to Treegle Dictionary.
- - GoldenDict is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Treegle Dictionary.
Wiktionary is a multilingual, web-based project to create a free content dictionary, available in 158 languages. Unlike standard dictionaries, it is written collaboratively by volunteers, dubbed "Wiktionarians", using wiki software, allowing articles to be changed by...
Suggest and vote on features
- - Wiktionary is the most popular Web-based alternative to Treegle Dictionary.
WordReference is a free online Oxford dictionaries for Spanish, French, Italian, German and more.
- - WordReference is the most popular iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Treegle Dictionary.
Free online dictionary, thesaurus, spanish-english and medical dictionaries, audio pronunciations, Word of the Day, word games, and many more high-quality Merriam-Webster language resources.
The free Dictionary.com app delivers content from Dictionary.com and Thesaurus.com, including nearly a million words and definitions and 90,000 synonyms and antonyms. No internet required!
Lingoes is an easy and intuitive dictionary and text translation software. It offers lookup dictionaries, full text translation, capture word on screen, translate selected text and pronunciation of words. Lingoes sits in the system tray and becomes ones pop-up dictionary and the.Suggest and vote on features
The program is no longer updated. Last version, v2.9.2, released in August 2014, can be still downloaded from the official website.
Google's dictionary extension on Google Chrome. With it, you can double-click any word to view its definition in a small pop-up bubble, or search the complete definition of any word or phrase using the address bar dictionary.Suggest and vote on features
Google Dictionary Features
WordWeb is an international English dictionary and thesaurus program for Microsoft Windows, iOS, Android and Mac OS X. Available for download online, the program is partly based on the WordNet database.Suggest and vote on features
Vocabulary.com is the easiest, most intelligent way to improve your vocabulary. It combines an adaptive learning system (The Challenge) with the world’s fastest dictionary (The Dictionary) so that you can more quickly and more efficiently learn words.Suggest and vote on features
Your Mac also comes with a versatile Dictionary application. It also includes to other reference libraries such as thesaurus, Apple glossary, and Wikipedia. With it, you can find definitions, learn of the word's origin, find synonyms and antonyms, or get encyclopedic...Suggest and vote on features
Apple Dictionary Features
The Next Generation GoldenDict.Suggest and vote on features
- Ad-freeGoldenDict-NG doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Full-Text SearchGoldenDict-NG lets you search for specific words or phrases from inside a document or database.
- Support for ThemesYou can use themes and templates to change the look and feel of GoldenDict-NG.
- Works OfflineGoldenDict-NG can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Dark ModeGoldenDict-NG supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Text to SpeechGoldenDict-NG allows you to transform written text into spoken text.
- PortableGoldenDict-NG can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
This project is intended to be a modern, from-the-ground-up, maintainable alternative to GoldenDict(-ng), developed with Flask and React.
SilverDict has no features, suggest some!
- - SilverDict is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Treegle Dictionary.