Simutrans is a free and open source transportation simulator. Your goal is to establish a successful transport company. Transport passengers, mail and goods by rail, road, ship, and even air. Interconnect districts, cities, public buildings, industries and tourist attractions by...
Suggest and vote on features
- - Simutrans is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to TrainStation.
- - Simutrans is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to TrainStation.
- Single playerSimutrans has one or more single player game modes.
- Endless gameplaySimutrans offers at least one game mode that allows you to play indefinitely.
- ModdableSimutrans can be modified through the installation of external mods.
- Works OfflineSimutrans can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
Enter the fascinating world of RAILROADS and become a logistics tycoon with Rail Nation! Experience the globally famous STRATEGY GAME and send your trains into a battle for prestige and the top of the rankings against 2.5 million other players.
Rail Nation has no features, suggest some!
- - Rail Nation is the most popular Web-based, Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to TrainStation.
Sid Meier's Railroads! is a business simulation game developed by Sid Meier on the Gamebryo game engine that was released in October 2006 and is the sequel to Railroad Tycoon 3. Although Sid Meier created the original Railroad Tycoon, subsequent versions were developed by...
Sid Meier's Railroads! has no features, suggest some!
- - Sid Meier's Railroads! is the most popular commercial alternative to TrainStation.
As the Golden Age of the steam train dawns, you create your own dynamic world of railway lines, cities and steam locomotives.SteamPower 1830 has no features, suggest some!
Customize your station with your favorite facilities and trains. Help your passengers travel in comfort by adding vending machines, benches, information boards and more. With fun features including arcades, VIP lounges and taco stands, you'll soon be everyone's favorite...Station Manager has no features, suggest some!