Tomato 2 Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Gnome Pomodoro, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 30 alternatives to Tomato 2 so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Tomato 2 alternatives are Tasklog App (Paid), YAPA (Free, Open Source), Tomatoes (Free, Open Source) and focus booster (Paid).
- This GNOME app helps to manage time according to Pomodoro Technique. It intends to improve productivity and quality of work by reminding you to take short breaks.
- Productivity software developed for the needs of typical modern freelancer. For web and mobile. Track time, manage tasks. Categorize by projects, clients & labels.- - -
- YAPA, Yet Another Pomodoro Application, is minimalistic desktop timer app for Pomodoro Technique users.
- Tomatoes is a "pomodoro tracker", a Pomodoro technique® driven time tracker.
Track your time using 25 minutes slots called "pomodoros".
- focus booster is a simple timer application following the 'Pomodoro technique' for time management.
- Pomello turns your Trello cards into Pomodoro® tasks. It stays on top of your windows to help you stay focused on the task at hand.
Pomello helps you stay focused and on track to achieve your day-to-day tasks or life-changing dreams.
- Todo-list based on Pomodoro technique.
Supports some additional features for tasks such as pinning tasks, hashtags, priorities. Useful statistics and history features for made pomodoros and tasks are also available.
Free with minor limitations.
- Flow is a minimalistic pomodoro based focus timer for Mac. Increase your productivity and reduce stress at the same time.