Tinybeest AlternativesImage Optimizers and other similar apps like Tinybeest
ImageMagick is a software suite to create, edit, and compose bitmap images. It can read, convert and write images in a variety of formats (about 100) including GIF, JPEG, JPEG-2000, PNG, PDF, PhotoCD, TIFF, and DPX.
Suggest and vote on features
- - ImageMagick is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac & iPhone alternative to Tinybeest.
- - ImageMagick is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Tinybeest.
- Command line interfaceImageMagick either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
- Works OfflineImageMagick can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in ImageMagick without registration.
- No TrackingImageMagick will not track you or use your personal data.
- Ad-freeImageMagick doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
Caesium Image Compressor lets you compress your pictures up to 90% without visible quality loss. Providing a simple yet effective interface with a real-time preview and multiple image processing at the same time, everyone will be able to reach the best result.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Caesium Image Compressor is the most popular Web-based alternative to Tinybeest.
Caesium Image Compressor Features
- PortableCaesium Image Compressor can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Ad-freeCaesium Image Compressor doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Caesium Image Compressor without registration.
- Dark ModeCaesium Image Compressor supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Works OfflineCaesium Image Compressor can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Batch Rename FilesCaesium Image Compressor supports renaming of different types of files or data in large batches.
ImageOptim is excellent for publishing images on the web (easily shrinks images “Saved for Web” in Photoshop). It's useful for making Mac and iPhone/iPad applications smaller (if you configure Xcode to allow better optimization).
Suggest and vote on features
- - ImageOptim is the most popular SaaS alternative to Tinybeest.
- Works OfflineImageOptim can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Batch EditingImageOptim allows you to select multiple items (tasks, files, images etc) and edit their properties all at once.
- Ad-freeImageOptim doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- LightweightImageOptim consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
FileOptimizer is a lossless file size optimizer supporting AIR, APK, APNG APPX, BMP, CBZ, DOCX, DLL, EPUB, EXE, GIF, GZ, ICO, JAR, JPEG, MNG, MP3, MPP, PNG, PPTX, ODT, OGG, OGV, PDF, PUB, SCR, SWF, TIF, VSD, WEBP, XAP, XLSX, and ZIP file formats among others.Suggest and vote on features
- 80 RIOT - Radical Image Optimization Tool alternativesIs this is a good alternative?YesNo
Saving images for web/email/other media with the best compression ratio and quality is a difficult task if you don’t have the right tools. Choosing the right format then choosing the right parameters are the key factors of smaller files.Suggest and vote on features
RIOT - Radical Image Optimization Tool Features
- LightweightRIOT - Radical Image Optimization Tool consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Ad-freeRIOT - Radical Image Optimization Tool doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Works OfflineRIOT - Radical Image Optimization Tool can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
OptiPNG is a command-line PNG optimizer that recompresses image files to a smaller size, without losing any information. This program also converts external formats (BMP, GIF, PNM and TIFF) to optimized PNG, and performs PNG integrity checks and corrections.Suggest and vote on features
Make your website faster and save bandwidth. TinyPNG optimizes your PNG images by 50-80% while preserving full transparency!.
Experimental, fast Web PNG/JPG optimizer which offer lossless, visually lossless or lossy compression. it performs image reductions over iterations thanks to recursive multi-processing and multithreading systems.Suggest and vote on features
Pingo - image optimizer for web Features
pngquant is a command-line utility and a library for lossy compression of PNG images.Suggest and vote on features
Oxipng is a multithreaded lossless PNG compression optimizer in Rust. It can be used via a command-line interface or as a library in other Rust programs.Suggest and vote on features
- Command line interfaceOxipng either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
- LightweightOxipng consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- PortableOxipng can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Works OfflineOxipng can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Ad-freeOxipng doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- No TrackingOxipng will not track you or use your personal data.
- Privacy focusedOxipng is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Oxipng without registration.
-Combines PNGOUT, OptiPNG, and DeflOpt to create the smallest PNGs -No image quality is lost — only file size -Converts JPG, GIF, TIFF, and BMP files to PNG -Ultra-configurable
PNGGauntlet is a .NET program that uses Ken Silvermans PNGOUT, OptiPNG and DeflOpt to optimize PNG fil.Suggest and vote on features
From developers to developers: a cross-platform tool for losslessly image compression.Discontinued
The last commit was on Feb 9, 2019