Time Since I Alternatives
Habitica is a free habit building and productivity app that treats your real life like a game. With in-game rewards and punishments to motivate you and a strong social network to inspire you, Habitica can help you achieve your goals to become healthy, hard-working, and happy.
- - Habitica is the most popular Web-based, Android, iPhone & iPad alternative to Time Since I.
- - Habitica is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Time Since I.
Loop Habit Tracker (AKA uhabits) helps to create and maintain good habits in order to achieve their long term goals. Detailed graphs help you to better track the progress of your habits.
Loop Habit Tracker Features
Automatically prioritize your goals and gain XP for achieving them.
- Gain XP for achieving goals (missions) and level up.
- Assign skills to missions and watch your skills level up as well. Rename and delete skills any time.
- Radar chart displays your top skills. *.
No updates since 2017.
HabitBull is a powerful companion which helps you keep track of your day to day habits and routines
SuperBetter increases resilience - the ability to stay strong, motivated and optimistic even in the face of difficult obstacles. Playing SuperBetter makes you more capable of getting through any tough situation—and more likely to achieve the goals that matter most to you.
Beeminder is goal-tracking with teeth. We plot your progress on a yellow brick road to your goal and if you go off track we take your money!
The HabitHub is a powerful app that can be used to track habits, accomplish your goals and finally rewire yourself.
Task management system which allows you to create and track your everyday tasks and develop your virtual self along with skills, characteristics and level-ups. Android App.
Do It Now Features
Nach is a supercharged to-do list app for desktop, tablet, and mobile, which helps you achieve your life goals, and become more productive.
- - Nach is the most popular commercial alternative to Time Since I.