ThreatSpike Dome AlternativesVPN Services and other similar apps like ThreatSpike Dome
Snowflake is a system to defeat internet censorship. People who are censored can use Snowflake to access the internet. Their connection goes through Snowflake proxies, which are run by volunteers.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Snowflake Tor is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to ThreatSpike Dome.
Snowflake Tor Features
- Privacy focusedSnowflake Tor is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- DecentralizedSnowflake Tor is based on a decentralized infrastructure with no single entity controlling it.
- No LogsSnowflake Tor doesn't keep any logs of your activities.
- No TrackingSnowflake Tor will not track you or use your personal data.
ZenMate is an easy to use Browser plugin that provides a VPN solution - encrypting all your browser traffic and routing it through our ZenMate cloud to provide a secure and private browsing experience. Forget internet restrictions!
Suggest and vote on features
- - ZenMate is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Android, Mac, iPhone, Linux, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to ThreatSpike Dome.
- - ZenMate is the most popular commercial alternative to ThreatSpike Dome.
CyberGhost VPN allows you to surf the Internet freely, as if in disguise, regardless of the type of application you use and from where you log in. It gives you the possibility to move around the Net unrecognized by third parties, to visit forums and exchange information and...Suggest and vote on features
CyberGhost VPN Features
- No LogsCyberGhost VPN doesn't keep any logs of your activities.
- OpenVPNCyberGhost VPN supports OpenVPN, one of the most secure and reliable VPN protocols.
- AES-256 EncryptionCyberGhost VPN has AES-256 Encryption, i.e. very strong security.
- WireGuardCyberGhost VPN supports the Wireguard protocol for encrypted VPN traffic.
- VPN Kill SwitchBuilt-in kill switch to automatically stop all network traffic if connection to VPN is lost.
A proof-of-concept scalable IPv6 meshnet, featuring end-to-end encryption, a unique spanning tree routing algorithm and aiming to implement novel backpressure routing metrics.Suggest and vote on features
FreePN is the first completely free, completely open network dedicated to protecting your online privacy. Joining the network is easy: just download and install the app. No accounts, no registration, no setup. Once you start the app, you're already protected.Suggest and vote on features
- Privacy focusedFreePN is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in FreePN without registration.
- No TrackingFreePN will not track you or use your personal data.
- DecentralizedFreePN is based on a decentralized infrastructure with no single entity controlling it.
- AES-256 EncryptionFreePN has AES-256 Encryption, i.e. very strong security.
- LightweightFreePN consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- End-to-End EncryptionFreePN has E2E Encryption, for entire or parts of the app.
- Anonymous ProxyFreePN protects your personal information by hiding your device identifying information.
- No LogsFreePN doesn't keep any logs of your activities.
The website is unavailable.
Bitmask is an EXPERIMENTAL open source application to provide easy and secure encrypted communication. You can choose among several different service providers or start your own. Currently, it supports encrypted internet (VPN) and encrypted email.Suggest and vote on features
sshuttle: where transparent proxy meets VPN meets ssh sshuttle is the only program that solves the following common case:
Your client machine (or router) is Linux, FreeBSD, or MacOS.
You have access to a remote network via ssh.
You don't necessarily have admin access on th.Suggest and vote on features
Completely free VPN app, which will ensure the security (confidentiality) of your personal data on the Internet.Suggest and vote on features
- Ad-freeNinjaVPN doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
Atlas VPN is a free VPN proxy app that ensures private browsing by changing your IP address and encrypting your connections.Suggest and vote on features
Atlas VPN Features
- No LogsAtlas VPN doesn't keep any logs of your activities.
This simple tool finds free OpenVPN servers for you and allow you to download the OVPN config file. The extension is written on top of VPN Gate Academic Experiment Project that is an online service as an academic research at Graduate School of University of Tsukuba, Japan.Suggest and vote on features
OpenVPN Finder Features
- OpenVPNOpenVPN Finder supports OpenVPN, one of the most secure and reliable VPN protocols.
- Suggest and vote on features
The program seems to be no longer updated. Last version, 1.0b, released in April 2015, can be downloaded from this archived version of the now closed website: https://archive.is/pdGHX
You shouldn’t have to worry about employers, advertisers, governments, or your own ISP snooping on what you do online. So don’t. Just flick a switch, and your online activities are hidden away.Suggest and vote on features
Avast SecureLine VPN Features