The free Zimbra Desktop client allows you to meld the online and offline worlds – storing and synching your email, calendar, contacts, files and documents in the cloud, yet having them locally accessible when on the road.
- - Zimbra Desktop is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Threadsy.
- - Zimbra Desktop is the most popular free alternative to Threadsy.
Zimbra Desktop FeaturesDiscontinued
From download page: "The Zimbra Desktop is no longer supported. It will reach the end of Technical Guidance October 1, 2019.".See https://www.zimbra.com/downloads/zimbra-desktop/
A fully fledged, free email server solution, an open source project (GPL v2).
Use official binary packages from Linux/BSD distributions, with both i386 and x86_64 support.
Easy, fast deployment in LESS THAN 1 MINUTE. View YouTube Video to check how easy it is.
Works on both no.
- - iRedMail is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Threadsy.
- - iRedMail is the most popular Open Source alternative to Threadsy.
Unified Inbox is a cloud based unified communication & social collaboration platform that centralizes external conversations, social engagement and internal team collaboration into one single experience across desktop and mobile devices
- - Unified Inbox is the most popular Web-based alternative to Threadsy.
Boxbe is a web-app that may know its users better than they know themselves. By tracking the emails that its users send and receive on a daily basis, Boxbe can effectively screen messages in a way that is both intelligent and accurate.