The Dark Mod Alternatives
The Elder Scrolls is a series of action role-playing open world fantasy video games primarily developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks.
Suggest and vote on features
- - The Elder Scrolls is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac & iPhone alternative to The Dark Mod.
- - The Elder Scrolls is the most popular commercial alternative to The Dark Mod.
The Elder Scrolls Features
- Cloud savesThe Elder Scrolls allows you to save your progress in the cloud.
- MultiplayerThe Elder Scrolls offers a game mode for more than one player.
- Player vs EnviromentYou can team up with other players to face off against the artificial intelligence in The Elder Scrolls.
- Single playerThe Elder Scrolls has one or more single player game modes.
- Player vs PlayerYou can compete against other real players in The Elder Scrolls.
- Achievements SupportedThe Elder Scrolls offers the possibility of unlocking achievements through completing challenges.
OpenMW is an free and open-source game engine recreation that reimplements the one powering Bethesda Softworks' 2002 open-world role-playing game The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.
Suggest and vote on features
- - OpenMW is the most popular Linux alternative to The Dark Mod.
- - OpenMW is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to The Dark Mod.
- ModdableOpenMW can be modified through the installation of external mods.
- Achievements SupportedOpenMW offers the possibility of unlocking achievements through completing challenges.
- Works OfflineOpenMW can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Endless gameplayOpenMW offers at least one game mode that allows you to play indefinitely.
- Single playerOpenMW has one or more single player game modes.
- Ad-freeOpenMW doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Player vs EnviromentYou can team up with other players to face off against the artificial intelligence in OpenMW.
Assassin's Creed is an action-adventure stealth video game franchise created by Patrice Désilets, Jade Raymond and Corey May, developed and published by Ubisoft using the game engine Anvil and its more advanced derivatives.Represent entire series of Assassin's Creed games including Assassin's Creed,Assassin's Creed II,Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood,Assassin's Creed: Revelations,Assassin's Creed III,Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag,Assassin's Creed Unity,Assassin's Creed Rogue,Assassin's Creed Syndicate,Assassin's Creed Origins,A....Suggest and vote on features
Assassin's Creed Features
The Witcher is a series of games created by or based on a license from CD PROJEKT RED. The series is based on the novel series of The Witcher by Polish author Andrzej Sapkowski.Represent entire series of The Witcher games including The Witcher (2007), The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (2011), The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (2015).Suggest and vote on features
The Witcher Features
Thief is a series of stealth video games in which the player takes the role of Garrett, a master thief in a fantasy/steampunk world resembling a cross between the Late Middle Ages and the Victorian era, with more advanced technologies interspersed.Represent entire series of Thief games.Suggest and vote on features
Bohemia – located in the heart of Europe, the region is rich in culture, silver, and sprawling castles. The death of its beloved ruler, Emperor Charles IV, has plunged the kingdom into dark times: war, corruption, and discord are tearing this jewel of the Holy Roman Empire apart.Suggest and vote on features
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Features
** Get the community patches as the games are ridden with bugs**
Gothic: The game takes place in a Medieval fantasy world, in which humans are losing the war against the orcs. The hero, a young nameless man, is forced to work in the Penal Colony, because of his crimes. In order.Represent entire series of Gothic games.Suggest and vote on features
Sudeki is an action role-playing game developed by Climax Studios and initially published by Microsoft Game Studios as an Xbox exclusive in 2004. It was later ported to Microsoft Windows, released by Zoo Digital Publishing.Suggest and vote on features
The epic role-playing series from BioWare takes a thrilling leap forward with the power of Frostbite 3. Beautiful vistas and incredible new possibilities await you. Ready yourself for Dragon Age: Inquisition.Represent entire series of Dragon Age games.Dragon Age has no features, suggest some!
Risen series are single-player, fantasy-themed action role-playing games by the German company Piranha Bytes, and published by Deep Silver. Piranha Bytes itself developed the Windows version, which was released on October 2, 2009, along with the European version of the Xbox 360...Represent entire series of Risen games.Suggest and vote on features
- Single playerRisen has one or more single player game modes.
- Player vs EnviromentYou can team up with other players to face off against the artificial intelligence in Risen.
- Works OfflineRisen can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Ad-freeRisen doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
Explore a vibrant world rich with the beauty of nature – but inhabited by awe-inspiring, highly advanced machines. As a young machine hunter named Aloy, you must unravel the mysteries of this world and discover your own destiny.Suggest and vote on features
Horizon Game Series Features
- Single playerHorizon Game Series has one or more single player game modes.
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell is a series of award-winning stealth video games, the first of which was released in 2002, and their tie-in novels. The protagonist, Sam Fisher, is a highly trained agent of a fictional black-ops sub-division within the NSA, dubbed "Third...Suggest and vote on features
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Features
- MultiplayerTom Clancy’s Splinter Cell offers a game mode for more than one player.
- Player vs PlayerYou can compete against other real players in Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell.
- Single playerTom Clancy’s Splinter Cell has one or more single player game modes.
- Online co-opYou can team-up with two or more players over the internet in Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell to play cooperatively.