The most popular alternative is TextureLab, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 8 alternatives to Texturing so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Texturing alternatives are Material Maker (Free, Open Source), Patternshop (Free, Open Source), NeoTextureEdit (Free, Open Source) and FxGen (Free, Open Source).
- TextureLab is a tool designed to make procedural texture generation fast, simple and free.
- Material Maker is a free and open-source, procedural texture authoring tool based on...
- Patternshop is a tool to create textures for fabric design.It functions in a simple and intuitive way.
- NeoTextureEdit is an open source (GNU LGPL v. 3) easy to use graph-based procedural seamless texture editor.
- FxGen is a procedural texture generator for composing high resolution textures that can be embedded into other applications.
- Texture Studio is all you need to produce professional quality textures for use in games and tiled backgrounds.
- Graphics editor for composing textures, buttons, logos, icons. Uses a building block idea for putting together filters/generators. A rather unique feature is it's vector filters.
- Rectitude is a pixel art procedural generation editor featuring an intuitive, drag-and-drop node-based designer.