What is Text Replacer?
Text Replacer allows performing mass replacement of multiple occurrences of text in selected files or folders.
On the main page of Text Replacer, you have the visibility on :
- The lists of original strings and their replacements.
- The text in which perform replacements.
- The action buttons : Clear, Undo, Replace, and Save To File.
- The case sensitivity checkbox.
To make replacements you must first :
- Enter text in which perform replacements.
- Enter the original strings and their replacements, then check the boxes in front of each one.
- Choose whether you want to make case sensitive replacements or not, by checking/unchecking matching checkbox.
To replace occurrences in files or folders, click on the corresponding option.
The "+" buttons let you select the files/folders in which perform replacements.
Finally, the "Presets" section allows you to backup, Import or delete the database which contains :
- Original strings and their replacements.
- The choice of case sensitivity, independently for each section.
- The paths of the files and folders added previously.
Text Replacer Screenshots
Text Replacer Features
Text Replacer information
Comments and Reviews
Recent user activities on Text Replacer
- liked Text ReplacerTB
- reviewed Text ReplacerTB
Several find/replace programs sort thru multiple files in a run, but you might want to focus on one document and do numerous text replacements. Pro: You are able to import/export a database. Con: You must specify each replacement item individually in their form format. Text Replacer is nice for the less tech savy or those looking to do just a few replacements. Downloaded from UptoDown.com. If you want something more extensive, where you actually can add a standard database without poking around a time-consuming form, consider the Replace Text program.
- edited Text Replacer