TestCenter is an online application that brings both quality and cost savings to your test management project.
TestCenter supports you in documenting, analyzing and administrating all core test artifacts like requirements, test cases, test runs and how these are crosswise related to each other as well as to product releases and test resources. It also supports you in test execution and in test result analysis and reporting. In short, TestCenter brings structure and productivity to your testing. More Info »
TestCenter is primarily designed for validation testing but can be used for any type of testing where you want a structured method using test cases. It supports hardware and software development project and is independent of project methodology. Actually, TestCenter can be used in any process for structured validation of results.
Key strength and differentiator from other test management tools is its simplicity in the user interface and that it manages many more useful relationships between test artifacts.
- Management of requirement, test cases, test runs, test results, test resources, product releases, documents and files
- Test artifact relationship management
- Easy requirement and test coverage analysis & test reporting
- Import/Export from Excel
- Project, team and user management
- Integration to Redmine and other issue tracking software
- Easy-to-learn and easy-to-use user interface
- Low learning effort
TestCenter is also very suitable to cost efficient customization of integrated test solutions and test automation.