Tellico is a KDE application for organizing your collections. It provides default templates for books, bibliographies, videos, music, video games, coins, stamps, trading cards, comic books, and wines.
Tellico allows you to enter your collection in a catalogue database, saving many different properties like title, author, etc. Two different views of your collection are shown. On the left, your entries are grouped together by any field you like, allowing you to see how many are in each group. On the right, selected fields are shown in column format, allowing you to sort by any field. On the bottom is a customizable HTML view of the current entry. The entry editor is a dialog box where you enter the data.... More Info »
- Supports default collections of books, bibliographic entries, videos, music, video games, comic books, coins, stamps, trading cards, wines, board games, and file catalogs.
- Supports user-defined custom collections, as well
- Supports any number of user-defined fields, of several different types: text, paragraph, list, checkbox, number, URL, date, images, and combinations
- Handles entries with multiple authors, genres, keywords, etc.
- Automatically formats titles and names
- Supports collection searching and view filtering
- Sorts and groups collection by various properties
- Allows customizable entry templates through XSLT
- Imports MODS, Bibtex, RIS, CSV, PDF metadata, and many other formats
- Exports to Bibtex, ONIX, CSV, HTML, and other formats
- Includes translations for many languages
- Imports information directly from Amazon.com (US, Japan, Germany, United Kingdom, France, and Canada), IMDb, z39.50 servers, PubMed, SRU servers, CrossRef.org, and many other data sources.
- Imports CDDB data for cataloging audio CDs
- Scans and imports audio file collections, such as mp3 or ogg