Comply to the European cookie law is simple with the french tarte au citron.
- Freemium • Open Source
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
What is tarteaucitron.js?
The european cookie law regulates the management of cookies and you should ask your visitors their consent before exposing them to third party services.
Clearly this script will:
• Disable all services by default, • Display a banner on the first page view and a small one on other pages, • Display a panel to allow or deny each services one by one, • Activate services on the second page view if not denied, • Store the consent in a cookie for 365 days.
• Load service when user click on Allow (without reload of the page), • Incorporate a fallback system (display a link instead of social button and a static banner instead of advertising).
- 816 Stars
- 357 Forks
- 7 Open Issues
Comments and Reviews
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review
- Cookie Manager
Recent user activities on tarteaucitron.js
- Deuchnord added tarteaucitron.js as alternative(s) to Metomic
- POX added tarteaucitron.js