Tail for Win32 Alternatives
LogExpert is a Windows tail program (a GUI replacement for the Unix tail command). LogExpert is free for non-commercial or commercial use.
- - LogExpert is the most popular Windows alternative to Tail for Win32.
- - LogExpert is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Tail for Win32.
The SPHW LogViewer is the perfect companion for software developers or administrators. With its functions, you can easily keep an overview and track down problems very quickly. The SPHW LogViewer was developed with the aim of sustainably improving the productivity as well as the...
- - SPHW LogViewer is the most popular Linux alternative to Tail for Win32.
Opinions about SPHW LogViewer as a Alternative to Tail for Win32
glogg is a multi-platform GUI application to browse and search through long or complex log files. It is designed with programmers and system administrators in mind. glogg can be seen as a graphical, interactive combination of grep and less.
- - glogg is the most popular Mac alternative to Tail for Win32.
Last update was in May 2017.
Comments about glogg as a Alternative to Tail for Win32
Supports drag and drop and also allows to inject new files into existing session from command line.0
BareTail is a real-time log file monitoring tool.
Real-time file viewing
- Optimised real-time viewing engine
- View files of any size (> 2GB)
- Scroll to any point in the whole file instantly
- View files over a network
- Configurable line wrapping
The latest version of the application is from November 2006.
A log file viewer for static or running traces as usually written by setups, server or debug traces. It supports fast reading of huge files, content highlighting, filtering, search (regex, plain and wildcards), multiple file view and even more.
SnakeTail is a Windows tail application for monitoring text log files. You can also monitor Windows event logs. Multiple window modes are supported (MDI, Tabbed, Floating).
Looking for a better way to view log files? LogViewPlus is a professional log viewer that can parse, read and analyse log files in a variety of different formats.
- - LogViewPlus is the most popular commercial alternative to Tail for Win32.
LOG4VIEW helps you find areas of code and bugs and identify performance issues. Powerful filters enable you to quickly filter out the log lines you are currently interested in from several millions of log lines.
WinTail allows you to view the last 64K of a growing text file in real time under Win32 operating systems. It's a bit like using the "tail -f" command under UNIX. This is particularly useful for: