What is System Color Picker?
Pick colors from anywhere using the built-in color picker.
- Quickly copy, paste, and convert colors in Hex, HSL, and RGB format
- Show as a normal app or in the menu bar
- Toggle it from anywhere with a global keyboard shortcut
- Make the window stay on top of all other windows
- Launch it at login
¦ Keyboard shortcuts
You can use the following keyboard shortcuts in the app:
- Pick color: Command+p
- Copy as Hex: Shift+Command+h
- Copy as HSL: Shift+Command+l
- Copy as RGB: Shift+Command+r
- Paste color: Shift+Command+v (In the format Hex, HSL, or RGB)
Use the feedback button in the “Help” menu in the app.
The app is open-source on GitHub (see the website).
System Color Picker Screenshots
System Color Picker Features
System Color Picker information
- 747 Stars
- 36 Forks
- 12 Open Issues