Splunk is software that provides unique visibility across your entire IT infrastructure from one place in real time. Only Splunk enables you to search, report, monitor and analyze streaming and historical data from any source.
- - Splunk is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to SwiftStack.
- - Splunk is the most popular free alternative to SwiftStack.
pithos provides the ability to build complex object storage topologies spanning multiple regions and focuses on the following:
- - Pithos.io is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to SwiftStack.
- - Pithos.io is the most popular Open Source alternative to SwiftStack.
Stackify offers the only developers-friendly cloud based solution that fully integrates application performance management (APM) with error tracking and log management.
- - Stackify is the most popular Web-based alternative to SwiftStack.
- - Stackify is the most popular commercial alternative to SwiftStack.
IQLECT is the creator of Ampere, a real-time big data analytics platform. Various apps for data center infrastructure monitoring, clickstream analysis, log analysis and others can be deployed on the platform.
DNIF provides a high value solution by combining technologies such as the SIEM, UEBA and SOAR into one product at an extremely low total cost of ownership.
- - DNIF is the most popular SaaS alternative to SwiftStack.