What is Stylus?
Stylus allows you to easily install themes and skins for many popular sites.
Redesign your favorite websites with Stylus, an actively developed and community driven userstyles manager. Easily install custom themes from popular online repositories, or create, edit, and manage your own personalized CSS stylesheets.
- Versatility of theme installation options. Stylus supports installs from popular online repositories. Additionally, styles can now also be installed from .user.css or .user.styl URLs (see Usercss format documentation in our github wiki).
- A backup feature for your entire database of installed styles which is compatible with other userstyles managers.
- An intuitive and configurable automatic update function for installed styles.
- A highly customizable UI, including theming, optional layouts, icon and badge color choices, along with many other tweaks.
- Two different optional code validators with user configurable rules.
- Ability to turn all styles off with 2 clicks
- Ability to turn N styles off with N+1 clicks
- 4,316 Stars
- 271 Forks
- 60 Open Issues