What is Strongr Fastr?
Strongr Fastr tells you what to eat and what workouts to do in order to meet your fitness goals- including fat burning and muscle building / toning as well as weight loss, bulking, or maintaining your weight.
• Built around your macronutrient targets • Weekly/daily views of meal plans with breakfast, lunch, dinner, & snack • Database of hundreds of easy, quick, healthy recipes with easy-to-find, normal ingredients • Fully customizable- swap out any meal to another that meets your macros • Allows for off-plan meals that you typically eat out or skip • Personalized by your grocery budget and how much variety/cooking you prefer • Shopping list sorted by aisle • Supports group meal planning • Automatically adjusts your nutrition targets over time based on your progress • Supports standard, vegetarian, keto, low carb, paleo diets and dietary restrictions including dairy, lactose, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, gluten, fish, and shellfish
• Get matched with an effective workout program that meets your schedule, goals, and equipment needs • Choose from some of the most successful programs out there, backed by strength and conditioning research • Ability to incorporate cardio- running, swimming, biking, or rowing • Video instructions show proper form • Progressive training plans combine fat burning & muscle building • Automated progression- ensures that you keep progressing
See Your Progress
• Progress charts of weight loss/gain and lifting volume for weighted routines and an estimate of bodyweight exercise progress
• Edit workout routines, including the ability to add periodization with multiple training cycles, automatic progression of exercises, or autoregulated progression of exercises • Input your own nutrition targets (calories, protein, carbohydrates, fiber)
Workout routines and macro recommendations are free. Upgrade to premium for the meal planning functionality- includes a free trial.
Features Vote on or suggest new features
Comments and Reviews Post a comment / review all • positive • negative relevance • dateNo comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?
Said about Strongr Fastr as an alternative
It's like eat this much- except less overwhelming and also has a workout plan that works with the meal plan side of things.
CategoriesSport & Health • Home & Family
Strongr Fastr videos
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about Strongr Fastr, and it has gotten 2 likes
- Developed by Strongr Fastr LLC
- Proprietary and Freemium product.
- Subscription that costs between $5 and $13.
- 4 alternatives listed