Stremio Alternatives for Linux
There are many alternatives to Stremio for Linux if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Linux alternative is Kodi, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Stremio and 18 are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to Stremio are Plex (Freemium), Popcorn Time (Free, Open Source), WebTorrent (Free, Open Source) and Jellyfin (Free, Open Source).
- Kodi, formerly XBMC, is a free and open source media player and entertainment center for Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, XBox, and iOS.
- Plex bridges the gap between your computer and your home theater, doing so with a visually appealing user interface that provides instant access to your media.
- WebTorrent Desktop is able to instantly stream and play right away video and audio. You don't have to wait for it to finish downloading.
- Jellyfin is a personal media server and client.
- Serviio is a free media server. It allows you to stream your media files (music, video or images) to any DLNA-certified renderer device (e.g.
- Ever had a huge bookshelf full of shows and movies? Ever wanted to digitalize them, but didn't have a good way of organizing the files? Worry no more!
- Watch video clips from youtube and listen music. Playary collects and organizes music videos from Youtube and serves with music player UI. Our song database is growing day by day.
- mStream is a suite of open source software that lets you sync and stream your music between all your devices.
- Genialist Media Server lets you organize and stream all your medias from one place on your home network and beyond.