The most popular alternative is MyFitnessPal, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to STRAFFR so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting STRAFFR alternatives are Cronometer (Freemium), LifeSum (Freemium), Coach.me (Free) and JEFIT (Freemium).
- Lose weight with MyFitnessPal, the fastest and easiest-to-use calorie counter.With the largest food database of any calorie counter, and amazingly fast food and exercise entry, we’ll help you take those extra pounds off!
- An online diary for tracking your diet, exercise, and other health related information. The mobile app is a companion to the website for easy logging on the go.
- Set a weight goal and we'll tell you how to reach it! Track what you eat and your exercises on the web or using your smartphone.
- Coach.me, formerly known as Lift App, is a goal tracking program with community support to hold you accountable and cheer you on.
- JEFIT helps keep you on track, live healthier, and stay motivated with your fitness goals.
- No more cookie-cutter formulas. CalorieTracker.io adapts its algorithms to your personal progress every day to deliver next-level individualized insights and recommendations.
- Eat This Much is a meal planning app that helps people automatically create meal plans that meet their dietary goals.
- Calorie counter app for diet and weight loss. Find great meal ideas, diet and nutrition tools, community support and more as you discover a world of healthy eating at fatsecret.
- Get addicted to fitness just like a video game, only you level up in real life. Join the best fitness community on the planet and get in the best shape ever.
- Track your meals and hunger without hassles. No account or app install required. Supports "Add to Home screen" so you can use it offline.