The most popular alternative is Cities: Skylines. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Citybound or CityVille. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 6 alternatives to StarPeace so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting StarPeace alternatives are SimCity (Paid), City Sandbox (Paid) and CSM - Cities: Skylines Multiplayer (Free, Open Source).
- Cities: Skylines is a modern take on the classic city builder.
- Open-ended city-building simulation that tasks players with developing and maintaining a happy and thriving city.
- Open-source city building sim with a focus on realism through microscopic details.
- Build the city of your dreams!Open franchises, collect rent and arrest criminals. You’re calling the shots, and it’s one big happy monopoly!Features:
- Construct your own towns and cities in this creative 2D building game! City Sandbox lets you develop awesome 2D societies, building-by-building, in any way you like!
- CSM is a multiplayer mod for Cities: Skylines. This mod aims to provide a simple client-server experience where users can play and build together in a single game. Initially, resources such as money, costs demand will be synced between clients.