The Slack bot for remote Agile teams. Run daily standup meetings and track your metrics in Slack.
- Freemium • Proprietary
- Project Management Tool
- Google Chrome
What is Standuply?
Standuply runs automated standup and retrospective meetings in Slack. Main features:
- Run automated standup and retrospective meetings;
- Share meeting notes and collect ideas;
- Track team’s goals and progress;
- Run polls (upcoming feature);
- Track team’s mood;
- Set reminders.
- Schedule reports. Run multiple reports on a schedule or asynchronously.
- In your language. Use predefined templates or make your own questions.
- Threads support. Standuply puts answers in a channel or within a thread.
- Quick responses. Every question comes with a dropdown menu for a quick reply.
Standuply is integrated with the task trackers: Asana, Trello, Pivotal Tracker, JIRA, Redmine, Wrike, Basecamp (via Google Chrome extension). The other integrations are to come: Salesforce, Trello, Stripe, Google Analytics, GitHub. Use custom request (upcoming feature) to extract data directly to Slack from databases: MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Cassandra, Redis, Elasticsearch, DB2, etc. Standuply increases productivity of your team when time zone differences stand in the way. Proven by 2000+ teams.
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review
- Group Chat
CategoriesSocial & Communications • Development • Business & Commerce
Recent user activities on Standuply
- mathieuhoulle2020 added Standuply as alternative(s) to Standcheck
- Firebeard added Standuply as alternative(s) to Cadrelo
- StandupWizard added Standuply as alternative(s) to StandupWizard
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review