Standuply runs automated standup and retrospective meetings in Slack. Main features:
1. Run automated standup and retrospective meetings;
2. Share meeting notes and collect ideas;
3. Track team’s goals and progress;
4. Run polls (upcoming feature);
5. Track team’s mood;
6. Set reminders.
1. Schedule reports. Run multiple reports on a schedule or asynchronously.
2. In your language. Use predefined templates or make your own questions.
3. Threads support. Standuply puts answers in a channel or within a thread.
4. Quick responses. Every question comes with a dropdown menu for a quick reply. More Info »
Standuply is integrated with the task trackers: Asana, Trello, Pivotal Tracker, JIRA, Redmine, Wrike, Basecamp (via Google Chrome extension). The other integrations are to come: Salesforce, Trello, Stripe, Google Analytics, GitHub. Use custom request (upcoming feature) to extract data directly to Slack from databases: MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Cassandra, Redis, Elasticsearch, DB2, etc. Standuply increases productivity of your team when time zone differences stand in the way. Proven by 2000+ teams.