Standalone Pandora client with proxy support (tortunnel).
* Supports creating and seeding stations by searching for music
* Supports deletion and renaming of stations
* Supports shared stations, creation by station url or ID or when using sproxy when you click on a listen link
* Supports feedback (duh) and will skip when badly rated (unless you choose otherwise)
* Shuffle stations (every 4 songs) or songs
* Web control if using sproxy (controls, change station, see what's playing)
* Global media hotkeys (play pause, next)
* UNLIMITED SKIPS
* Mute, volume control, etc.... More Info »
Requires net framework 2.0
Uses about 30mb memory and little cpu; compare to 90mb+ for firefox and flash, never mind cpu use.
Takes up about 6mb on disk, most of that being mplayer.
You need a pandora login to use this, does not support anonymous mode.
THIS WILL FUNCTION UNDER WINE! Just be sure to tick wine compatability when installing.