- Free • Proprietary
What is Saver2?
Standalone Pandora client with proxy support (tortunnel).
- Supports creating and seeding stations by searching for music
- Supports deletion and renaming of stations
- Supports shared stations, creation by station url or ID or when using sproxy when you click on a listen link
- Supports feedback (duh) and will skip when badly rated (unless you choose otherwise)
- Shuffle stations (every 4 songs) or songs
- Web control if using sproxy (controls, change station, see what's playing)
- Global media hotkeys (play pause, next)
- UNLIMITED SKIPS
- Mute, volume control, etc.
Requires net framework 2.0
Uses about 30mb memory and little cpu; compare to 90mb+ for firefox and flash, never mind cpu use. Takes up about 6mb on disk, most of that being mplayer.
You need a pandora login to use this, does not support anonymous mode.
THIS WILL FUNCTION UNDER WINE! Just be sure to tick wine compatability when installing.
No longer maintained as per notice on developer site, "This site is inactive and no longer maintained." http://ridetheclown.com/
There is no links for this app or the links was disabled.
Comments and Reviews
Do NOT download the version after 2008, it has viruses
This is by far the best stand-alone desktop Pandora client I've used.