Database management UI for Microsoft SQL Server, Postgres, MySQL and Oracle.
What is SQLPro Studio?
SQLPro Studio is the premium database management tool for Postgres, MySQL, Microsoft Management Studio and Oracle databases.
Some of the great features include:
- Intellisense/SQL autocompletion.
- Syntax highlighting with customizable themes (including dark).
- Tabbed based interface for an optimal user experience.
- Context aware database tree navigation, including quick access to tables, views, columns, indexes and much more!
- SQL Beautifier/formatter.
- Database wide searching.
- NTLMv2 supported (but not required).
- Netbios support.
- Master password support for additional security.
SQLPro Studio supports the following database servers:
- MySQL & MariaDB
- Microsoft SQL Server (2005 and above)
- Oracle (10 and above)
SQLPro Studio Screenshots
SQLPro Studio Features
SQLPro Studio information
Comments and Reviews
Said about SQLPro Studio as an alternative
Its the best database client I've used.
- Microsoft SQL Server
CategoriesOffice & Productivity • Development
Recent user activities on SQLPro Studio
- POX added SQLPro Studio as alternative(s) to CloudBeaver
- sr00 added SQLPro Studio as alternative(s) to DbGate
- morganabba added SQLPro Studio as alternative(s) to DbVisualizer
SQL Pro Studio is I believe the only reasonably priced, Mac native Database tool.
I know Navicat has a tool that also connects to MSSQL and Oracle, but it was really expensive in comparison.
SQLPro Studio has been great for those times when I'm on my mac and need to run a quick query!
SQLPro Studio is the best database client I've tried. The developer is great, I contacted him with an issue and it was fixed up within the week.