DB Browser for SQLite Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to DB Browser for SQLite for Mac if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Mac alternative is SQLiteStudio, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 24 alternatives to DB Browser for SQLite and 14 are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to DB Browser for SQLite are Valentina Studio (Freemium), Tableplus (Paid), DataRow (Paid) and Beekeeper studio (Free, Open Source).
- SQLiteStudio is a SQLite database manager with the following features: * Intuitive interface, * All SQLite3 and SQLite2 features wrapped witin simple GUI
- TablePlus is a native app which helps you easily edit database data and structure. TablePlus includes many security features to protect your database, including native libssh and TLS to encrypt your connection.
- DataRow is the new way of Redshift data management and development with a convenient and intuitive interface.
- Open Source SQL Editor and Database Manager for MySQL, SQL Server, Postgres, Redshift, Sqlite and more.
- Base is an application for creating, designing, editing and browsing SQLite 3 database files. It's a proper Mac OS X application.
- manage, edit, manipulate, plot and save one or multiple SQLite databases simultaneously in your browser without any native components.
- Features include:+ Query auto-complete.+ Version integration. Mucked your database? Rollback to a previous version.+ Semiautomatic dependency resolution.
- DtSQL is an universal database tools for developers and database administrators to Query, Edit, Browse, and Manage database objects.
- Lita is a free and open source SQLite database administration tool for Windows, MacOSX and Linux.