The award-winning mini-player that allows you to see and control your music.
Simplify shows you what‘s currently playing on in your favourite music player. Control the player without leaving your current app! Simplify offers:
- Controlling players playback and adjusting the pla.
- - Simplify is the most popular Mac alternative to SpotMenu.
- - Simplify is the most popular commercial alternative to SpotMenu.
Bowtie is a desktop accessory that allows you to see and control your music (iTunes, Spotify, Sonora, or Rdio) with customizable shortcuts, advanced Last.fm support, and hundreds of beautiful themes available to download for free.
- - Bowtie is the most popular free alternative to SpotMenu.
The official website is no longer available. Last version, 1.5, released in March 2012, can be still downloaded from Wayback Machine.
Simple to use, yet powerful Last FM scrobbler for iTunes that is light, super reliable and fully works with Apple Music streaming and radio and can help you with discovering new music.
This is a popup that shows Spotify current playback information, made and tested specially for macOS. It also allows you to add tracks to your library and playlists.
- - Spotify Now Playing is the most popular Open Source alternative to SpotMenu.
Spotify Now Playing Features
Show your Spotify music activity live on stream with our widget overlay! The most privacy friendly and smooth widget out there! The widget is easy to add in OBS by just creating a simple browser source and making a copy of your unique url from our website.
- - NowPlayingOBS is the most popular Web-based & SaaS alternative to SpotMenu.
Play/Pause and Next/Previous functions for Spotify directly on your Menu Bar!
The original and best Spotify utility!
HOW TO USE:
- Launch SpotiMy, perhaps set it to auto-launch on login.
- Click on the system tray icon, and click "Play". Wait for Spotify to launch.
BarTunes allows you to control iTunes from your Mac's menu bar.
Quickly view album artwork, play/pause, skip forward and jump back through your music, with controls right in the menu bar.
• Play/Pause, Next, Previous controls in menu bar (optional) • View album artwork in m.