- Paid • Proprietary
What is SpotiMy?
Play/Pause and Next/Previous functions for Spotify directly on your Menu Bar!
The original and best Spotify utility!
HOW TO USE:
- Launch SpotiMy, perhaps set it to auto-launch on login.
- Click on the system tray icon, and click "Play". Wait for Spotify to launch.
- In Spotify, select the playlist you want. This should have more than one music track in it if you expect the Previous and Next functions to work.
- Click on Play again, and listen to the music.
- Enjoy the easy menu controls of SpotiMy while listening to music.
- Leave a positive review for this simple utility which has given you some nice functions :)
Please read the following notes carefully, because they are important to understand in order to gain benefit from this utility.
- In order for Play to work, it must work in Spotify, ie there must be a music track selected for playing. Pressing Play in SpotiMy, when Spotify isn't in a position to play, will not cause any music to play.
- For the Previous and Next functions to work, Spotify must have music tracks in the current play list for it to move to.
- SpotiMy uses the keyboard shortcuts of Spotify - if you have changed those, SpotiMy will no longer work. If this is a feature you are interested in, please let us know!
- If you have previously left a negative review because of the above reasons, please take a minute to update your review! Thanks!
No features, maybe you want to suggest one?Suggest and vote on features
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review
Recent user activities on SpotiMy
- POX added SpotiMy as alternative(s) to SpotMenu
- POX added SpotiMy as alternative(s) to Menu Bar Ticker
- POX added SpotiMy as alternative(s) to Spotify Now Playing
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review