Sorting Thoughts is a note-taking software for your personal information and knowledge management. It is designed to manage your thoughts such as moments of sudden inspi...
- Freemium • Proprietary
- Note-taking Tool
What is Sorting Thoughts?
Sorting Thoughts is an English/German personal information and knowledge management software. It is designed to manage your thoughts such as moments of sudden inspirations, tasks, events, projects and anything else you may think of. The main aim of Sorting Thoughts is on delivering a trustworthy tool for your daily life in the knowledge-based society through security and simplicity.
The ideal tool for…
- Organizing, Note-taking and Brainstorming
- Personal knowledge and self management
- Project and task planning
- Writing a diary
- Electronically long-term memory
- Tags not in the free version available.
- see here for differences between buy and free version: https://sortingthoughts.github.io/st-documentation/versionsvergleich.html
Sorting Thoughts Screenshots
Sorting Thoughts Features
Sorting Thoughts information
Comments and Reviews
Said about Sorting Thoughts as an alternative
Cherry Tree and Sorting Thoughts both have the cool infinite sub note tree where notes can be organized within each other and any way you want at different levels. Wish ST wasn't freemium.
- Task Management
- Productivity Tool
CategoriesOffice & Productivity • Business & Commerce
Lists containing Sorting ThoughtsEdge/Chrome Extensions • Functional Notebooks • Notes • Notes
Recent user activities on Sorting Thoughts
- nicolestubbs8 liked Sorting Thoughts
- Avengers added Sorting Thoughts as alternative(s) to MyInfo
- kaekazeh liked Sorting Thoughts
I use this app for my daily work - it is simple and useful - I like it.
I love Sorting Thoughts, specially the sync with the webOS app. That works very well.