Open Source Snipe-IT AlternativesInventory Management Tools and other similar apps like Snipe-IT
GLPI is an IT Service Management software based on open source technologies. It is a suite for IT, project, financial and user management. GLPI can support companies of any size, and offers both on-premises and cloud (SaaS) solutions.
- - GLPI is the most popular SaaS & Self-Hosted alternative to Snipe-IT.
- - GLPI is the most popular Open Source alternative to Snipe-IT.
PartKeepr is an electronic part inventory management software. It helps you to keep track of your available parts and assist you with re-ordering parts. PartKeepr is designed for hackerspaces with multiple users, but you can also use it to manage your personal electronic part...
- - PartKeepr is the most popular free alternative to Snipe-IT.
Lightweight Assets Management System for Data Center and Back Office. It is an Open Source project provided on Apache v2.0 License.
- - Ralph is the most popular Linux alternative to Snipe-IT.
Marmotte is an open-source IT asset management system built with Laravel, PHP. It's designed to help you keep track of all your IT resources in your business environment.
Part-DB is an open source inventory managment system with a focus on electronic components. It allows you to keep track of your inventory and locate it easily. It supports multiple users with different permissions and is therefore useful for personal use, for...
- - Part-DB is the most popular Windows alternative to Snipe-IT.
BinStack is the easy way to keep track of your business assets. Never wander in search of the stapler again.