What is Snap2IMG?
Snap2IMG generates contact sheets (also known as thumbnail sheets or image index) for folders on your hard drive. The result is a larger image containing thumnails showing all the images in the folder. It can process a single folder or a complete folder structure, automatically generating a sheet for each subfolder. A large number of options allows you to style the sheets to your own liking.
- Process a single folder or all subfolders
- Filenames automatically reflect the source folder
- Handy preview feature for testing various settings
- Change thumbnail size and aspect ratio
- Show header, footer and filenames, with individual font settings
- Texts can be customized using <tags>
- Set background color or use a texture image
- Styling effects include drop shadow, grayscale and borders
- Change page margins and thumbnail spacing
- Split large directories into many thumbnail sheets
- Multithreaded render engine
Features Vote on or suggest new features