Slik SVN Alternatives
TortoiseSVN is a really easy to use Revision control / version control / source control software for Windows.
- - TortoiseSVN is the most popular Windows alternative to Slik SVN.
- - TortoiseSVN is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Slik SVN.
RabbitVCS is a set of graphical tools written to provide simple and straightforward access to the version control systems you use. Currently, it is integrated into the Nautilus and Thunar file managers, the Gedit text editor, and supports Subversion and Git, with a goal to...
- - RabbitVCS is the most popular Linux alternative to Slik SVN.
SmartSVN is a graphical client for the Open Source version control system Subversion (SVN).
- - SmartSVN is the most popular Mac alternative to Slik SVN.
AnkhSVN is a Subversion SourceControl Provider for Visual Studio. The software allows you to perform the most common version control operations directly from inside the Microsoft Visual Studio IDE. With AnkhSVN you no longer need to leave your IDE to perform tasks like viewing...
SvnX is an OS X open source GUI for most features of the svn client binary.
It allows you to browse your working copies, spot changes and operate on them but also to browse logs and revisions of your repositories.
It's written using Panther's new bindings mechanism for.Discontinued
It's now archived, no recent development.
Syncro SVN Client makes easier document and code sharing between content authors or developers. This multiplatform Subversion front-end allows you to browse repositories, check for changes, commit changes, update your working copy and examine the revision history.
- - Syncro SVN Client is the most popular commercial alternative to Slik SVN.
According to the Website, this is discontinued.
WebSVN offers a view onto your subversion repositories that's been designed to reflect the Subversion methodology. You can view the log of any file or directory and see a list of all the files changed, added or deleted in any given revision.
eSvn - a GUI frontend to the Subversion revision system.
With eSvn you can:
- Checkout, Import, Export, Update, Commit, Add, Delete, Copy, Move, Merge, Switch, Revert, Log, Blame
- Organize your working directory and workspaces
- Browse SVN repository