MakeHuman is an interactive modelling tool for creating realistic 3D human characters. These models can be exported to several computer graphics and animation platforms including Blender, Unity 3D, Unreal Engine, OpenSim and Second Life.
- - MakeHuman is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Sketchcop.
- - MakeHuman is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Sketchcop.
VRoid Studio is a 3D character creation software developed for you to freely express yourself, even without 3D modeling expertise. The software is easy-to-use. Even first-time users can fully enjoy the software by picking preset items and playing around with the parameters’...
- - VRoid Studio is the most popular Android & iPhone alternative to Sketchcop.
The easy way to create realistic faces 3D human faces from 1 or 2 photographs or at random. Adjust age, race, gender and 150 other controls. Apply faces to any polygonal mesh and UV map. The free version has the full functionality of the paid version except for exporting to e.
- - Face Gen is the most popular commercial alternative to Sketchcop.
PortraitPad is a web application for creating facial composite picture which is equipped with its own originally high quality features catalog. PotraitPad is created based on Microsoft Silverlight 5.0 technology.
- - PortraitPad is the most popular Web-based alternative to Sketchcop.
It provides a palette of facial objects: eyes, jaw, hair, etc. For each, you pick the one you like, then place and size it appropriately. I thought the Flash-based interface was pretty clever. You can even save your creation.
- - FlashFace is the most popular iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Sketchcop.
Abrosoft FaceMixer is designed to create fantastic face composite with multiple individual faces. Using intelligent face detection and feature extraction technique, mix up multiple face photos into an average face or generate thousands of synthetic copyright free photo-realistic...