TiddlyWiki is a single html file with all the characteristics of a wiki - including all of the functionality (including editing, saving, tagging and searching) and the style sheet. Because its a single file, its very portable - you can email it, put it on a web server or share...
Suggest and vote on features
- - TiddlyWiki is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to SimpleDocServer.
- - TiddlyWiki is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to SimpleDocServer.
- Support for MarkDownTiddlyWiki supports MarkDown for document formatting.
- PortableTiddlyWiki can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in TiddlyWiki without registration.
- Ad-freeTiddlyWiki doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Dark ModeTiddlyWiki supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- No Coding RequiredTiddlyWiki can be used without an coding or programming skills.
- WYSIWYG SupportTiddlyWiki integrates a WYSIWYG editor to edit the look and content of a document, page, or file.
DokuWiki is a standards compliant, simple to use Wiki, mainly aimed at creating documentation of any kind. It is targeted at developer teams, workgroups and small companies. It has a simple but powerful syntax which makes sure the datafiles remain readable outside the Wiki and...Suggest and vote on features
Write your content in the widely used and simple Markdown format, using the built-in visual editor. Unlike other wiki software that save content in a database with a difficult to extract format, Wiki.js saves all your content directly into Markdown (.Suggest and vote on features
- Support for MarkDownWiki.js supports MarkDown for document formatting.
- Git SupportWiki.js supports Git, a free and open source distributed version control system.
- WYSIWYG SupportWiki.js integrates a WYSIWYG editor to edit the look and content of a document, page, or file.
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in Wiki.js simultaneously.
Trusted by 8,000 businesses, Confluence is the leading collaboration software and enterprise wiki for intranets and knowledge management. Free 30-day trial.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Confluence is the most popular SaaS alternative to SimpleDocServer.
- - Confluence is the most popular commercial alternative to SimpleDocServer.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsConfluence can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- Support for @mentionsConfluence supports the use of mentions through @ to a particular user, who will be notified personally.
- WYSIWYG SupportConfluence integrates a WYSIWYG editor to edit the look and content of a document, page, or file.
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in Confluence simultaneously.
MkDocs is static site generator that's geared towards building project documentation. Documentation source files are written in Markdown, and configured with a single YAML configuration file.Suggest and vote on features
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsMkDocs can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware is a full-featured, web-based, multilingual (40+ languages), tightly integrated, all-in-one Wiki+CMS+Groupware, Free Source Software (GNU/LGPL), using PHP + Smarty, MySQL, Zend Framework, jQuery and Bootstrap.Suggest and vote on features
Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware Features
Read the Docs hosts documentation for the open source community. It supports Sphinx docs written with reStructuredText, and can pull from your Subversion, Bazaar, Git, and Mercurial repositories. The code is open source, and available on github.Suggest and vote on features
Read The Docs Features
Web-based collaboration, wiki software and mashup platform.Suggest and vote on features
Free open source software combining the best of wiki and CMS with community building-features.Suggest and vote on features
Banana Dance Wiki/CMS FeaturesDiscontinued
Abandoned since 2015
A memo system to increase efficiency of meetings by publishing meeting memos before meetings take place in a team work environment. Memos are stored in private spaces as PDF and get reviewed with a signature process if needed before publication.Suggest and vote on features
ReadMe is a completely customizable and collaborative place for dynamic API and/or product documentation. Users can play around with the API right in the docs, automatically generated from a Swagger / OAS file. It also works as a knowledge base platform.Suggest and vote on features