Find out the most important traffic insights about any website on the internet to improve your market research, competitive analysis and business development.
Use SimilarWeb’s browser add-on to get in-depth traffic and engagement statistics with a single click.
One-Click Access to 9 Website Metrics:
• Engagement (Visits, Time on Site, Page Views, Bounce Rate)
• Monthly Visits and Traffic Sources (Direct, Referrals, Search Keywords, Social Networks, Mail, Ads)
• Monthly Visits (6 months back)
• Site Ranking (Country, Industry, and Worldwide)
• Top Countries
• Top 10 Referring/Destination Sites
• Top 10 Paid and Organic Search Keywords
• Social Network Sources
• Related Mobile Apps
• Similar Sites... More Info »
• Media Buyers
• Marketing Managers
• Social Media Managers
SimilarWeb Add-On sits subtly in your browser toolbar, filling up with color according to the popularity of the site you’re currently on.
Find out how popular any website is and get instant knowledge on the main sources of traffic bringing users to the site. You can now get in-depth engagement and usage stats for any site; monthly visits going half a year back; see which sources attract the most traffic (such as Mail, Social, Direct, Ads, Search, Links); check out a site’s ranking in its top country, worldwide, and even in its category; see which countries a website is most popular in; check out the top 10 referring sites, destination sites, organic keywords, and paid keywords.
The SimilarWeb add-on can even show you which App Store or Google Play apps belong to the website you’re on, and shows you their publisher and price. As always, you can use the SimilarSites tool to find related websites to explore.
And much, much more!