The most popular alternative is Friture, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 9 alternatives to Signalizer so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Signalizer alternatives are Spectroid (Free), Visual Analyser (Free), WaveSpectra (Free) and Scope (Free Personal).
- Friture is a program designed to analyze audio input in real-time.
- Real-time audio spectrum analyzer with reasonable frequency resolution across the the entire frequency spectrum.
- A powerful software implementing a Spectrum Analyzer, Oscilloscope, Frequency meter, Distorsiometer, Volt meter and more... plus complete D/A conversion, ZRLC, Impedance meter
- WaveSpectra is a tool that (FFT fast Fourier transform) an audio signal as input and sound card, the Wave file, and displays the frequency components (spectrum) in real time.
- The PC based Soundcard Oscilloscope receives its data from the Soundcard with 44.1kHz and 16 Bit resolution.
- Zelscope is a Windows software that converts your PC into a dual-trace storage oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer.
- Xoscope uses the input of your Sound Card, EsounD and/or a ProbeScope/osziFOX and Bitscope-Hardware.
- Audio analyzer application for testing and evaluating audio systems using a Windows PC with basic sound capability.
- iSpectrum is an easy to use audio spectrum analyzer that allows you to view live audio in a standard frequency plot, a stereo oscilloscope view and a waterfall display.
You can adjust the display resolution, center frequency and save images to disk.