What is sndpeek?
sndpeek is just what it sounds (and looks) like:
- real-time 3D animated display/playback
- can use mic-input or wav/aiff/snd/raw/mat file (with playback)
- time-domain waveform
- FFT magnitude spectrum
- 3D waterfall plot
- lissajous! (interchannel correlation)
- rotatable and scalable display
- freeze frame! (for didactic purposes)
- real-time spectral feature extraction (centroid, rms, flux, rolloff)
- available on MacOS X, Linux, and Windows under GPL
- part of the sndtools distribution.
Comments and Reviews
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review