The most popular alternative is Telegram, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Signal so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Signal alternatives are Element (Freemium, Open Source), Jitsi (Free, Open Source), Tox (Free, Open Source) and Wire (Free Personal, Open Source).
- Online Video Call is a free service offering private one to one or group video calls. Chat with family, friends and colleagues anytime, anywhere in private.
- Share a confidential note via a web link that will self-destruct after it is read by your intended recipient.
Also, it has the option to share files and it's Self Destruct the file once read by recipient.
- Open source messaging with a Wordpress-like plugin model.
- VK Messenger. It’s finally here.• Stay in touch with both your VK friends and people from your phone’s contact list• Create group chats
- QuickMSG is a secure messaging format and an Android App of the same name. With it you can send messages either to other contacts directly or to groups.
- Silent Phone – Secure Encrypted Video & Voice Mobile Phone Calls
- FireFloo is an instant messaging communicator combining the open XMPP standard (Jabber, GMail Chat etc.) with the echo protocol for multi-encrypted messaging.
- Blink, a state of the art, easy to use SIP client. You can use it with any SIP provider or its own fully-featured SIP service. Voice over IP * HD Audio (G722/Speex)
- Chat, browse and transact securely in an open source community committed to bringing the power of Ethereum and a more distributed internet to your pocket.
- VIPole is a Secure Instant Messenger for secure messaging, encrypted voice/video calls, group chats that provides highly secure and strongly encrypted environment for all your...