The most popular alternative is Telegram, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Signal so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Signal alternatives are Element (Freemium, Open Source), Jitsi (Free, Open Source), Tox (Free, Open Source) and Wire (Free Personal, Open Source).
- CoyIM is a new chat client that is safe and secure by default: no settings to change, no plugins to install, no computer configuration to change.
- Features of Patch Unlike modded apks no backend tracking or ads. Completely open code (txt files) thus no privacy concerns.
- Phoner provides business owner, sales people, lawyers, doctors, police officers and others with a second phone number to protect their identity and also gives the convenience of multiple phone numbers on one device.
- Encryption plugin for Pidgin, providing up to 4096 bit RSA encryption using the NSS crypto library from Mozilla.
- Skype Lite lets you send free text messages and make voice & video calls even under limited network conditions.Stay connected
- Walkie is a better way to communicate for distributed teams that don't want to spend all day in dry text channels.Voice Only
- The Steam Chat app includes many key features of the desktop Steam client chat, including:
- Coccinella is a free and open-source cross-platform instant messaging client with a built-in whiteboard for improved collaboration with other people.
- Chat, date, find taxis, manage projects and tasks and more all in one app.
Mobile Node is a feature rich app that lets users to communicate securely, and since no user generated content are stored on the server-side, your privacy is guaranteed.