Avid Sibelius Alternatives for Android
MuseScore is a free music notation and composition software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- - MuseScore is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac & iPhone alternative to Avid Sibelius.
- - MuseScore is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Avid Sibelius.
Comments about MuseScore as a Alternative to Avid Sibelius
Already very good but with lots of potential as it is being rapidly developed and expanded1
Easy to use and pretty complete0
Musescore is fully functional Also has lots of add-ons and import / export formats.1
It is updated frequently and has a very skilled and active community - and it is also free and open source.0
it's easy to use, has complete features, and free2
Guitar Pro is first and foremost a program designed to edit tablatures for guitar, bass, and other fretted instruments from 4 to 8 strings.
- - Guitar Pro is the most popular Android Tablet alternative to Avid Sibelius.
- - Guitar Pro is the most popular commercial alternative to Avid Sibelius.
Comments about Guitar Pro as a Alternative to Avid Sibelius
While it's more geared towards guitar, you can easily write scores for any instrument.1
Flat lets you write sheet music with your friends in real time with a nice music notation editor.
- - Flat is the most popular Web-based alternative to Avid Sibelius.
Music note writing and composing software A simple and intuitive way to write musical notation, Crescendo allows composers to write, save and print their music compositions on their computer. Arrange your own professional quality sheet music.
Crescendo Music Notation Features
A new app for music education. Instrument Bible is a virtual fingering chart for brass, woodwind, and string instruments.