SHAREit Alternatives for Android
There are many alternatives to SHAREit for Android if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Android alternative is Send Anywhere, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 45 alternatives to SHAREit and many of them are available for Android so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Android alternatives to SHAREit are Dukto R6 (Free, Open Source), Xender (Free), Zapya (Free) and SuperBeam (Freemium).
- A cross-platform file sharing service which allows users to easily share digital content peer-to-peer, in real-time, without cloud storage.
- Dukto is an easy file transfer tool designed for LAN use.
- File transfer of any size and any type. Wireless fire transfer, no need of internet mobile data. Transfer speed 50 times faster than Bluetooth. Simple UI and easy unlimited data transfer.
- Zaypa is a cross-platform transferring and sharing!
- SuperBeam is the easiest and fastest way to share large files between Android devices using WiFi direct.
- Send and receive files over available connections
Share your videos and songs within the application
There is no limit.
- "Hi. My Name is Feem.I happen to be the best local file transfer app on Earth."Feem works like Bluetooth; but 50X faster.
- A simple tool for spontaneous, local network file transfers.Supports Windows, Mac and Linux PCs and Android phones.Features- No setup required
- With Roamit, you can send the webpage you're reading, or something that's on your clipboard, to your PC, mobile or even your Xbox¹, it'll open immediately.
- Files by Google is a file management app that helps you:- Free up space with cleaning recommendations- Find files faster with search and simple browsing